UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We think Mum is the coloured one. Does she look fat to people? These are all definitely girls...but I'm just a bit unsure. Though the amount of pregnant mice I've adopted that have never produced babies...well Ive adopted quite a few and none have been pregnant lol. Apologies for the quality lof pics...phone!!!

Hope people like. I am celebrating my new darlings...and the fact I have proper internet now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Attachments

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
They are gorgeous, I love white meeces. Mum does look err the f word but its all over rather than round her middle, Freckles looked like a little pear just before she gave birth
This is Freckles a few days before the babies arrived.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ok she's certainly not like that! Just chubby lol. Xx

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
They're lovely Niki. love the coloured one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am...poor things hehe!! xx

·
Registered
414 Posts
Love the coloured one I would say she is cuddly not chubby lol :D How is your other mouse who was poorly?

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the coloured one I would say she is cuddly not chubby lol :D How is your other mouse who was poorly?
Lol...course she is!! Oh yeah thanks for asking...she is back in with the other girls after putting on quite a bit of weight. One of those girls seem to eat more than the others leaving them all far behind her in weight. But at least the poorly one isn't scrawny now. I just have to keep an eye on them! xx

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Very cute :D Makes me want more - but I'm trying to remain strong :p

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
They're gorgeous!

The mum looks a lot like my old mousie girl - but she was a darker brown with the same white band across her back :)

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They're gorgeous!

The mum looks a lot like my old mousie girl - but she was a darker brown with the same white band across her back :)
The darker colour would have meant clearer colour...got a very beautiful picture in my mind now :) xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.