UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have just joined this forum today. My name is Sharon and I am married with two gorgeous kids. I did have two gorgeous cats, Ted and Dusty, until last month but both have been killed by cars within two weeks of eachother. We are absolutely devesated. They were only 1 years old. We lost our 2 previous cats last year and the year before but they had a full life and passed away when they were 14 and 15 years old. My cat I had as a child lived until he was 19 so losing both our gorgeous kittens was a total shock especially as we don't live on a main road. I have joined this forum as we are looking to home 2 new kittens either from a rescue centre or from people looking for good homes for their kittens. We are also starting a project to build a safe outdoor enclosure for our new cats so that we can keep them safe within our house and garden. I though joining this forum might give me a way of getting ideas and sharing experiences with others who have indoor cats. We miss Ted and Dusty so much, they were such loving, devoted cats and were my little friends. I just hope we can find two other cats who will have the same characters and temperments. Our two children are 7 and 3 and I really want them to have pets again and I think the decision to keep them indoors will mean that my children won't have to experience a loss like this again. They have already lost 4 cats within 2 years! Looking forward to chatting to you all!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Hello and welcome Sharon, I hope you enjoy you're stay! Also please dont be affraid to ask questions, We wont bite! :p Btw, my name James.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.