Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kathieb, Jan 2, 2012.

1. kathieb

kathieb PetForums Newbie

Hi All
    Just joined today as now new owner of a 12 week old bichon called Barney, Very laid back till it comes to crate training which is proving to be very traumatic for him as he gets very stressed. Hopefully things will improve have read various threads about it,and have opted to try leaving door open which I tried last night he came out of crate but did settle and sleep. So a more peaceful night for me and him and the neighbours!!! Got to get it right as I work only 1 day a week but he will have to be crated till lunch time,whenI can let him out and put him back again.

2. Cassiebunnylover

Cassiebunnylover PetForums Newbie

HI, I'm new too. Our new puppy( which we aren't entirely sure what she is because we adopted her from the humane society and they didn't know either) but we have the same problem. she's 2 months old and when we leave we put her in a play pen that we bought so she wouldn't go to the bathroom everywhere and she learned how to climb out! ugh

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Welcome to the PF :D hope you all had a good nights sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice