Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New member from the North East

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blackandwhite_neilio, Apr 19, 2011.

1. blackandwhite_neilio

blackandwhite_neilio PetForums Newbie

hi guys,

new member here. Infact i've never actually used a forum before!

I have a one year old lab called max. He's a smashing dog. I've learnt so much about him and his ways and he's definately a fully fledged member of the family! he is happy, healthy, and a pleasure to have around!

I've learnt to train him myself using internet websites/videos etc. and believe I've done a pretty good job with him (although it's took some doing getting him from home destroying puppy to balanced dog! and we still have lots to do!) so I'm happy to pass on and swap advice with other members who have young dogs!

I'm also looking for anybody who has any good recommendations for dog walks in the north east. Again we have done alot of walking - we prefer lakes, woodland, fields, fells etc. to roads and paths. Max spends 99% of his time off lead.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Neil

2. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

Hi Neil and welcome - you say North East - North East where? Scotland or England?

ps I have two great danes and a cat! :p

3. Ditsy42

Ditsy42 PetForums VIP

Hi n welcome, i'm in North East England :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice