Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New Member - Dry food quantity advice

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Nhkchef, May 11, 2017.

1. Nhkchef

Nhkchef PetForums Newbie

hi all, hope this is in the right place! I have a 7 month old lab who is on a dry diet, have been using a local brand of food 'dogs listen up' which comes recommended and Tyson is doing well on. We have run out and have gradually introduced James Wellbeloved which was told is a similar product. Junior dog arrived instead of large breed junior dog and it's now been opened, I'll get to the point...Tys is on 2 meals a day how much should I be feeding him as I can't get my head round the guide. Thanks very much, Nick

Attached Files:

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Looking at zooplus...if am looking at the right junior food...
    It says..Daily serving amount, for large breed dogs, who estimated adults weight is 24kg-40kg need 370-545g per day at 7 months old.

So I am guessing you would start at 370g per day...which you split between 2 meals.

If you think that's too little choose a middle figure between 370-545.

Usually feeding guides are generous.

3. Nhkchef

Nhkchef PetForums Newbie

Thank you for that, seems to go with what I found out last night, cheers, Nick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice