Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New kitty sister for Bloo and Freckle

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by K337, Jan 17, 2012.

1. K337

K337 PetForums VIP

Just got back from holidays and went to pick up Bloo and Freckle from boarding. They both missed us but enjoyed their stay with their breeders.

On the way out we were discussing kittens as we originally wanted two Ocicat girls with the same parents as Bloo and Freckle. Sadly their Mum lost her last litter and has since been spayed. My husband mentioned that he loved the coat of the LaPerm and our breeder said that she has three Selkirk Rex girls that she is still trying to home, now 5 months old... :rolleyes:

Well sure enough my OH fell in love with a little black and white bi-colour and we now have her shut away in the boys room getting accustomed to their scent. Sybil seems to be settling in well and I'm sure there will be pics to follow :D

Bloo was allowed a sniff of Sybil while she was in the carrier and he seemed pretty happy. Freckle will not be having introductions until later as he tends to dislike other cat smells. Now to spend the rest of the week with introductions and starting to change her diet :eek:

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Oooh how exciting :thumbup::thumbup: Can't wait for piccies of your new little darling :yesnod::yesnod:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice