UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i'm new here.
I have 2 cat's called bugsy and sox.
Bugsy is a female black half siamese.
Sox is a male black and white tom cat.
I also have a bearded dragon called muushu, a 12gal tank with 4 cory fish and 5 guppies, a 15gal hex tank with millions of baby guppies in, a 5.5gal with 3 tailless guppies in.

Mystical V

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Even though i haven't been here long i already like this forum because, all the members that have posted so far have been nice so thank you and i hope i carry on liking this forum. :thumbup: :D
Here's some photo's of my cat's.
Sox the black and white moggy male.

Bugsy the half siamese black female.

Sox is 1- 1 1/2 year(s) old and is still as playful as when we got him at 4 month old. He was a resce cat from the cat's protection .
Bugsy is a 3 year old black female who had a misscariage last year when we got sox the male. After she had that misscarirage we got her spayed and we got sox chopped. Since the misscariage bugsy now attacks just about anything that walks through the door. We think she thinks she still has kittens but we know she doesn't.
Thanks for reading this post.

Mystical x.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I used to have a dog. She was a whippet cross collies cross something else. I'll try and find a picture of her and post it up so that if anyone on here can tell me what else she had in her.

Mystical x.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Cute!
Hi! Do you like vampires?
:p:):thumbup:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Hi and welcome to pf. We have a black half siamese too

Hi and yes i do like vampires why?

Mystical x.
I guess FM has spotted vamp in your user name - and she is a twilight addict - like me. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.