Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New here, hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lisa_joli, May 9, 2010.

1. lisa_joli

lisa_joli PetForums Newbie

Just saying hi! We got our border terrier pup last Friday, he's 9 weeks old now and just gorgeous. I'll probably sound like a proud new owner now but he's just lovey and very easy to train which is a relief!!! So far he's learnt to sit, he "sings" when I say 'Ozzy sing' (having initially had to sing along too to encourage him, much to eveyone's relief he now does it when I just tell him to!!) , he knows his name and comes when he's called (unless there is something more interesting going on!) His latest thing is to jump on my son's skateboard which makes it move, which is very entertaining to watch!

I have 3 sons and they just love him to bits. We ummed and ahh'd about getting a pup but now we have one we're so glad we took the plunge. He's been brilliant and night too, not cried once and goes happily into his crate. Oh and he's pretty much housetrained now, he whines at the door when he wants to go. I'm so proud of my lovely Ozzy!!!

2. lisa_joli

lisa_joli PetForums Newbie

* lovely not lovey - doh!!

3. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

Welcome Lisa-Joli and family!:)

Happy days with your new pup! It sounds like you are having a great time already. There will always be 'oohs and aaahs' . Enjoy every moment!

Happy new furkid!

Best wishes

D

4. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome..;)

5. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hiya

*waves*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice