Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

NEW FORUM RULE - please observe

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by newfiesmum, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

After several reports, it has been decided that threads about other members will not be allowed. Threads about other members will, in future, be removed.

WillowT, lorilu, MiffyMoo and 6 others like this.
  2. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

What?o_O

Does that mean we are not even allowed to ask after a member in good will?:Sorry

3. Mirandashell

Mirandashell Banned

If this is cos of me, I did actually ask in goodwill cos I was worried about LFL. I know the thread went a bit skewif afterwards so sorry if anyone got upset but I did it with the best of intentions.

cheekyscrip, Lurcherlad and kimthecat like this.
  4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

I think a bit of clarification is needed ,just what will be considered as a thread about another member.

5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

DON'T YOU QUESTION MY AUTHORITY!

[​IMG]

6. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

We don't want to see threads which are discussing other members in a detrimental way. I think everyone knows what is meant. I don't think it is too much to ask without being likened to Joseph Stalin.

Today, someone innocently began a thread asking the whereabouts of a long term member. Ok, but why did others have to put in their own opinion of that member's character? You can ask where someone is, but what we don't want to see are threads giving opinions of that member. It is not the only one recently either. Yesterday a thread had to be removed because people couldn't keep their personal opinions to themselves.

WillowT, MiffyMoo, Bisbow and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice