Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New diet and their coats are so shiny!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Kat1703, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Kat1703

Kat1703 PetForums Senior

Basil & Sybil have only been on a better wet food diet for just over a week and their coats are so much shinier already! Even my sceptical OH conceded that they looked shinier and felt a lot silkier :D

They came to us a couple of months ago on a mainly Whiskas Kitten (gravy) diet, we then switched them over to a mainly dry diet of Applaws and the occasional Applaws tin and now they're on predominantly Smilla and Animonda Carny, they've also had Macs, TigerCat and Pfotenliebe over the last week (no dry other than occasional Thrive treat sprinkled over food). So nice to see them get all excited when I put food down - something they never did with Applaws dry!

There have also been no 'accidents' since we moved the recycling bins to the back garden and house no longer smells so OH has stopped complaining - things looking better than they did a few days ago when I was so blue about everything :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice