UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, I am looking to buy Indie a new collar for christmas, her current one has been chewed by the little man and got wrecked when we went to scotland and maybe one for when demon is older!

Wheres the best place to get nice colourful half check collars? I know a couple of people on here do them but I am useless at remembering who :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
TILLYMINT does some lovely half check collars. I have one for Dex and it has my mobile number embroidered on it :)

RE ANN REES COLLARS:

They are gorgeous but be warned: I had one for Dex and the chain left a terrible stain on his coat. I loved the collar but had to return it because of that problem. So just double check you won't have the same problem if you get one :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Really? The ann rees collars do that too?
I really want a half check but the last ones Iv used left horrible marks on their necks...it sounds like they all do!
Must admit I was surprised - was such a shame as the collar was gorgeous. I'm not saying it would happen with all dogs, just that it happened with Dex. Really bad staining.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I really want a half check but the last ones Iv used left horrible marks on their necks...it sounds like they all do!
The Ann Rees ones don't stain Kilo at all, but neither do most others. Not sure what the definitive answer is as obviously they did stain Dex.

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Ours don't. My Bernese has a snow white chest/throat, and he has no staining whatsoever from his Ann Rees half check.

The Newfie wears one too but since he's black I wouldn't know if his stains, but I assume it doesn't.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.