UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i posted a wee while ago about my two new 7 month old kittens.

They are getting steadily better at settling. The timid one is hiding in my hall way cupboard..Its dark and safe..hehe ( i have actually got her out to make sure she eats and encouraged to use the tray, still in bathroom)

The other new one is definatly coming into season. Yowling, back end up in the air..Though i know that is normal, but the other one her sister does not seem to be displaying any signs. Both not done( getting them done this friday coming i hope).

They stay in and although i open windows, make sure they are not open wide yet.

any advice about the other kitten who has not displayed any signs?
And will spaying settle them down with my other cat, she hisses at both still.

thanks louise xx:confused1:

·
Registered
22,552 Posts
hiya cats can come into heat anytime so she may not be far behind! It will certainly settle them down as they wont be screaming to get out all the time!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The smaller one, (as soon as snowy was put outside for a bit) came out from her hiding place and was chasing the other one playing..rolling over..
Not sure if its the full moon or what we are discussing..hehe

A lot of cats do go lunacy over the lunar time i suspect..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.