Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New cat on the block

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Jul 26, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

My area is inundated with cats, they drive my dogs wild. Well a few months ago a new one appeared, beautiful dark tabby, very friendly and sweet. I never fuss the cats as I don't want to encourage them, but this tabby has taken to sitting under my car on the other side of a gate teasing my dogs.
    Last night it decided that it wanted to come and have a look in my back door.
    BIG MISTAKE
    I don't think it will venture in again ;)

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

LOL - poor cat bet he got a real fright :)

We've got a friendly tabby who likes to lay in the sun just the other side of our back gate - Zipper one day tore a hole in the fence trying to get at her - she never even flinched just carried on sun bathing.

3. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

LOL! Well, you know what they say about cats and curiosity!

When we first moved in here Thomas was being bullied by a huge white tom cat to the point where Thomas refused to go out and started messing around the house.

Imagine the indignation when I saw this very cat sat by our patio door just waiting for Thomas to appear. The bottom of our door is wooden so the cat couldn't see Shen our dog. I crept on my hands and knees to the door and opened it. Shen barreled out not noticing the cat who cleared the 6ft fence in one bound.

Since then it has never ventured into our garden and the bullying stopped.

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

lol we get next doors cat come in most mornings to say hello

lucky both dogs are very friendly to cats

mine went in to our other neighbours house were thier dog likes to chase cats well he has been in there since lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice