hi guys, as you probably know from previous threads Ive been waiting for my new build house to finish being built. We bought it and paid our reservation fee last year and paid the deposit on it before xmas. we were then told the house would be finished and ready to move in by late april, one of the reasons why we bought it in the first place. then, for one reason or another, it got pushed back to may, then june, then august and finally beginning Sept. Now weve just been told it will be end of Sept / beginning Oct.:cursing: they only started to build anything at the end of April (at the same time as our neighbour bought theirs as it is a semi) they say we dont have any rights as all the delays are justifiable, i.e. adverse weather, contractors going bust and having to put in pile foundations.hmy: I just got a phone call today from the mortgage advisor who said our mortgage offer (that has already expired once) will expire by mid sept and the only other package available will raise the cost by an extra 3%!!!!!!! Sorry to ramble on but the whole process is sooooo complicated......I just need to know if anyone has delt with this before and what can we do?????