Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New "best ever toy"

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by buffie, Jun 16, 2010.

1. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Have just bought a new toy for my kitten.It is a battery operated hamster inside plastic ball,He has probably walked a couple of miles following it up and down the kitchen .He has pounced on it,tried to biff it across the room,but it just keeps rolling on.Got it in a shop called GIMMEE GIZMOS best fivers worth ever,batteries seem to last quite a while.:lol::lol::lol:

2. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Thanks for the heads up....might try it!:thumbup:

3. Philski

Philski PetForums Senior

Any idea what it's called? I'm looking for something new, now that the boys have destroyed their Fling-ama-String...

4. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

is it the one that squeaks as it rolls? if so i got that from p@h and my 2 completely ignore it

5. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

Have you tried "Da Bird". Feather and wand, and simulates a birds flight. Our customers love it.
    Da Bird, Da Bird UK

Cheers Fraz

6. Philski

Philski PetForums Senior

Da Bird was one of the first toys I bought for them. After 5 minutes, Napoleon got the wire caught around his neck and he bolted - no harm done, luckily, but I'm afraid it went in the bin after that...

7. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Philski
    its called BALL RUNNER and it doesnt squeak.It is not a pet toy more of a silly gadget.

8. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Fraz havent tried Da Bird yet up until now didnt know where to get it. Might give it a try.

9. I shall keep my eyes open for this for my cats. One of my cats breaks every toy we get her within the hour of getting it.

10. Shabbydoll

Shabbydoll PetForums Member

Da bird words well for my girls. Once I bought a toy similar to the cat dancer except with a butterfly at the end. Ava grabbed the toy held the butterfly in her mouth and started growling. She ripped apart that toy within 10 minutes. I had to take it away so she didn't swallow anything.

11. RachelGC

RachelGC PetForums Member

12. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Have to agree cheese chaser is excellent but the ball runner makes a pleasant change,it keeps my kitten amused even when in this weather he cant be bothered chasing anything,he can lie on the cool kitchen floor and wait for it to come close enough to bat it across the room.

13. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

I'll have a look out for that one buffie!

The best toy we have ever bought so far is this one:
    YouTube - Watch now! Red kitten Casper enjoys his new play circuit!

Found on Zooplus here: Catit Design Senses Play Circuit - Innovative cat toys at zooplus

Rilly loves it! But now the kittens have figured it out (that was hilarious to watch in itself!) they go bonkers for it :D Imagine 4 kittens sat taking it in turns to push the ball. Poor old Cain still hasn't quite figured it out though, and he head butts it :lol:

14. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Play circuit is next on my shopping list for my little angel have heard lots of good things about it.Thank god I quit smoking last year couldnt afford it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice