UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Lucky lucky you :) wish I were getting a new baby too. Nothing better than raising a pup and seeing how it develops. Always wonder why some get so stressed about toilet training, chewing etc. it goes with puppy ownership and doesn't last long, much the same as sleepless nights go with babies.

Lots of pics please, I hope I don't miss them!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I recently got a pup as a surprise . It's lovely seeing them grow up. I was so attached to the last dog as we had him from a pup and I'll probably be same with my new one. Its lovely seeing their first everything. His first Christmas will hopefully be his only Christmas as the only dog.

Looking forward to him meeting other dogs need him to be good with other dogs. He can go out walks from Monday so he can make new friends

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Congratulations :D Can't wait to see pictures :)

I do think you're slightly mad having a new pupy and a 10 month old ;)

But I'm sure Indie and the new addition will be best friends :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.