Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New arrivals!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by CatCrazy, Jul 11, 2009.

1. CatCrazy

CatCrazy PetForums Junior

Amazingly just 10 weeks after Poppy had her last kitten she just gave birth to 4 more today! Everything went smoothly as she is quite the expert at this now its her third litter! I will get some pics up soon :) Any name suggestions?

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Yikes, is she okay ? Healthwise I mean.

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

oh my god, that means she got pregnant when her kittens were 1 week old? :eek:

poor girl, how is she doing?

4. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

blimey another litter...so shes had no rest at all then between her last pregnancy..what a bloody good mummy cat she is...

5. CatCrazy

CatCrazy PetForums Junior

Yeah the kitten we have from the last litter still wants her milk sometimes! she's not had a rest at all! I can assure you she is not going out at all untill she gets spayed! Mummy and babies are tucked up asleep now its so cute! For the first time we have a full black one! I might just have to persuade my mum to keep it! But wow four cats and 2 dogs in our house would be crowded! I will keep you posted! Pics up soon too :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice