Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

new arrival

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by bigbod, Jun 26, 2009.

1. bigbod

bigbod PetForums Newbie

i went to my brother in laws to pick him up earlier and whilst there my mother in law came in and told us that there was a lady trying to find homes for some kittens. basically there was a woman with six unwanted kittens and she was going to drown them :cursing::cursing: so this lovely lady took them from her and found all of them a loving home except one. so weve taken her into our expanding family and shes a lovely little calico weve been told shes 9 weeks old and we named her missy we will put up some pics shortly. our little girl boo doesnt seem to like her yet but im sure she will be fine our boy doesnt seem to have a problem with her. we have been told she may need worming because she has white around her eyes,im taking her to the vets next week to get her checked over i was just wondering if any of you have heard of worming because of white around her eyes .She is a real cutie at the moment she is curled up fast asleep on a pillow.any help would be greatful .

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

:eek: ooh how shocking omg drowning them!!!! :cursing:

I am glad everything work out for the poor wee mites..:D

Love to see piccys ...;)

3. Summer1098

Summer1098 PetForums Senior

There are some mean people, and some people who are the opposite. You (and the lady who rescued them) are good examples of the latter.

Try and get Missy to the vet as soon as possible.

Sumaya

4. bigbod

bigbod PetForums Newbie

i know there are some very mean people out there do you think it could be serious then or do you think just a check up ,
    thank you for your replys

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I just cant beleive people would do this :(

So happy that a nice person took them in x

Not herad of that but kits should be wormed regually anyway so Id still worm her x :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice