UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby Demon came home today and is already settling well, Indie is taking his arrival well!... So far...

Cheeky decided to perch on my parcel shelf!

More pics soon when I can plug my phone in :)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Aww he is gorgeous and so little!!

G

·
What a cutie pie, he is gorgeous.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but don't let hin sit on the parcel shelf even if not on the move or parked.
Way back when we didn't give it a second thought about letting our dog sit on the back seat and get on the parcel shelf, we were stationery and a woman driving and not paying attention rear ended us and poor old Taz flew off the parcel shelf through the gap of the front seats and impacted the dash board, he then developed epilepsy, I still guilty this day.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hope so! He's getting the hang of toileting outside already, learning his boundaries with indie and she's telling him off for chewing my slippers so it's handy having a hand with baby sitting ;)

·
Premium Member
33,941 Posts
He's such a sweetheart :001_wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.