Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New Addition

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LexiLou2, Sep 19, 2013.

1. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

Well we have a new addition.

Thought I would introduce her. Please meet Asha, she is almost 12 weeks old and a black lab.

We got offered a puppy from this litter back when they were first planned, as she is everything I was looking for in a show lab, her mum is a lovely moderate bitch and dad is a bit bigger, heavier but producing really lovely puppies.
    At that time the situation wasn't right as Bos was still here etc, so we said no.

Last minute one of the bitch owners dropped out and we were asked if we would like to look.......me and hubby both fell for the same one and she just fits.

I know there are some on here that will judge me, which is fine, i know that i have done the best thing for my household, and for Bos. I know he is doing well and relaxing and a lot of his issues are calming down now he has space just to be himself.

Lexi loves the new addition, and Nala well she thinks she died and gone to heaven she adores her, and the three of them curl up together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dogless likes this.
  2. Pupcakes

Pupcakes Lady of The Terrors.

Aaaaaaw how cute! (I want a puppy! :eek:)

Idk what happened in regards to people judging you, but folks on here dont tend to re-home dogs on whim or because they got bored. Anyway, cute puppy, makes me want another, but The Terrors = 1,000,000 puppies so they keep me busy for now!

3. Labrador Laura

Labrador Laura PetForums VIP

I love Labrador pup bellies !
    She just gorgeous and love her name.

Nice to hear Bos is doing better :)

4. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I know you've come under fire because of my posts before, and highlighting other breeders who rehome. I've met you, I've met Asha, I met Bos, and Bos will do better in a home tailored to his needs.

See you tomorrow ;)

5. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

It was my post, someone equated rehoming a rescue schizophrenic patterdale to rehoming unwanted breeding/show stock. Or tried to, to be honest it slipped under my radar until pointed out to me later.

6. Pupcakes

Tbh, I'm so dopey, I probably have read the post/threads and didnt clock on! :eek:

I still want a puppy though...the new puppy smell...the little collars...Oh not for a good few years though!

7. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

I bought the cute little puppy collars and the fat chunk was too big for them by the time we needed them......

8. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Hello Asha :D

I am glad to hear bos is doing well as are you i am sure. You know the situation no one else.

9. Pupcakes

I have the same problem with my clothes :D

I'd love another puppy (rescue), but it would be a long way off when The Terrors are happy and settled if not I'd go for an older rescue dog instead, it would have to be an older, calm bitch (dont point at me) and MAYBE a Jack...

Anyway! Love the photos! So cute!

10. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I'd love one of them pups too, but it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Nicki got criticised by a member for wanting to rehome Bos, as if she was going to replace Bos with another dog. How you would replace a schizophrenic patterdale is beyond me, Nicki spent many hundreds of pounds, and a lot of time trying to rectify the issues Bos has. Hopefully, he'll find a home where those issues can be worked through, rather than the rescues that Nicki rehomed him through that said he was pet and human friendly!! Well that was at least one dog off their books.

11. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

Congrats on the new pup :)

12. lotlot

lotlot PetForums VIP

Congratulations on the new pup...she's gorgeous xx

13. finleyjon

finleyjon PetForums Senior

Adorable! :D

14. JessIncaFCR

JessIncaFCR PetForums VIP

Aww! Cutie :D :D

15. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Cuteness!!! :001_wub:

16. Freddie and frank

Freddie and frank PetForums VIP

:001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

Oh dear me....she's flippin gorgeous. :001_wub:

I'm with LL....I love pink lab bellies :D.(ooh, pink labs, that's a new one :laugh:)

17. dandogman

dandogman PetForums VIP

Congratulations!

She's lovely and what a lovely name!

18. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

LL your puppy is so sweet. Congratulations.

I believe that was my post you are alluding to, however it was not criticising LL, it was criticising you.

If Bosley was making everyone's life hell, then he should of been rehomed.

I asked you why you supported one person who was rehoming and planning a puppy, yet making threads to opening threads to personally attack another person who rehomed a dog for reasons you have no idea about. They were not unwanted breeding stock and they were rehomed to a house with acres of land for them to have a great life on.
    Sue had a number of health related problems and personal problems at the time and you was attacking her for rehoming when you knew nothing about it from her.

I don't want to side track this thread, but I did not criticise LL for her decision, likewise Sue's decision too.

So LL it wasn't an attack on what you did.

#18 emmaviolet, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  19. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Welcome gorgeous Asha :001_wub:. Wishing you many, many years of happiness with your new humans and canine companions :D.

20. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

I love her to bits and she has the most amazing character but oh my god you forget how much hard work puppies are. She puts everything in her mouth nearly electrocuted herself chewing through the laptop cable and turns into a gremlin like creature after she's been fed!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice