UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Omg YR she is adorable, gonna have to add her to my list of your animals that I plan to steal :lol:.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
haha we can just go steal all teh rabbits i saw when i went up to see her :D
yay Ill get a big box ready, I will be the distraction, you can scale the wall and steal them.:D

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
ooo ive just noticed ill be collecting thsi baby and have babies of my own Wabbit is due to drop in the next 2 week :D
Ooooh Wabbit is gonna make such cute babies.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
OMG i am coming to steal her :001_wub:

She's gorgeous. I hope her sister is the same as i am having her :p

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
She is lovely, I love the colour but I still think that this photo makes her look like a tribble :p but tribbles are cool and I always wanted one (even though they aren't real!!)

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
She is lovely, I love the colour but I still think that this photo makes her look like a tribble :p but tribbles are cool and I always wanted one (even though they aren't real!!)
Ooooh I love those tribbles, of course only geeks know what they are so Im going to deny knowing what they are and I think you should too;).

·
Registered
8,507 Posts

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Like that will ever happen lol:thumbup:

:lol:
:aureola:

Was you who was doing naughty things not me... I did offer to help tho ;)

Hand or mouth... tis your choice :lol:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
pmsl im unsure if thats how it reads but omg im p1ssing myself at the comment!!
Shhhhh :p

I am all sweet and innocent and would never do such a thing :aureola: ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.