Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Never leave dangerous dogs with kids

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Goblin, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Goblin

Goblin PetForums VIP

Just came across this..

[​IMG]

Hope it makes someone smile. I still don't recommend children are left alone with any dog regardless of breed.

2. BroxiBaby

BroxiBaby PetForums Junior

Haha poor dog. My neice once drew on the wall and when asked if it was her who drew on the wall she said 'no it was Sniff' pointing to my boyfriends parents staffy lol. Just shows how good many of these dogs are with kids however I wouldn't leave any dog alone with kids not worth the risk

3. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

brilliant it did me :D

4. laurahair

laurahair PetForums Member

hahaha, made me smile! and child was clearly not alone, someone took the picture ;)

5. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

I think maybe the title should read, "never leave dangerous kids with dogs" :eek: :D

6. dorrit

dorrit PetForums VIP

Reminds me of when my eldest was little he went into the garden with the dog while I was washing up .. A few minutes later the white dog wanedered in :eek: what our dogs was brown.....

The little *** had found a bucket of white emulsion and had painted himself the dog and daddies classic Rover car!!!!

7. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

The first too are forgivable.... but the Rover :eek: :eek:

8. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Haha, i figured my dog was safe to leave with my teenage sister. Turns out i was right she was safe my dog was not.
    My poor dog had multi colored claws after she and my 8 year old daughter decided to paint each and everyone a different color.

9. hawksport

hawksport Banned

I once got to crufts to man the discover dogs stand and as he stood with his front feet on the side of the pen saw my dog had purple glitter nail polish on

10. Calinyx

Calinyx PetForums VIP

My friend's son gave their rough collie a kind of poodle hair cut......poor Ben looked really weird when out for a walk till all his coat grew back in!!:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice