Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Never felt sorry for a mouse before.....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by groundhogdaze, May 29, 2010.

1. groundhogdaze

groundhogdaze PetForums Member

After all they are vermin but our MC has been "playing" with one in the back garden for the last hour:eek: and every time I go near her she runs away with it. She's wounded it so it can't run too fast and it's obviously terrified but she won't put it out of it's misery.

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

They are cruel sometimes :( but its just instinct, we dont have that problem as they can only get into the yard & if I catch anyone playing with a mouse they will all be sacked for letting it in in the 1st place ;) Louie's latest prey is a snail it is keeping him very busy :lol:

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I hate that part of cat owning, my cats prey of choice is birds and frogs, they birds they injure and then they bring them in so they can die slowly whilst I desperately try to save them:(, the frogs pretend to be dead and the cats loose interest so I often wake up to 4 or 5 frogs hopping around and swimming in the dogs water bowl. My next cat is definately going to be an indoors cat:(.

4. mini cactus

mini cactus PetForums Junior

oooh! Once our Eva (R.I.P) got hold of OH's cockateil. She just wouldn't let it go and was throwing it around the room:eek:

OH cried...

5. Turkilou

Turkilou PetForums Member

Martha has done that before, its horrible isnt it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice