Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Never ever ever again!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jan 22, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have given my dogs countless chews, treats, pigs ears, pork strips etc etc and only once has anyone choked and that was Dave because he thought the cat! was going to steal it off him (and was years ago also).
    They get pork strips at least once a week and I just give them to keep them out the kitchen sometimes.
    I have always been so careful they don't get food in their crates etc or when I go out they don't get chews they have a biscuit or something instead.

Well I had washing to sort out, which I sort into piles in the hall where the dogs beds are. So I stuck the dogs in their beds with the pork strips and nipped up the stairs to grab the washing basket only to hear Xiva gagging :scared:

Dropped the washing basket (on my toe!!) and almost tripped running back down the stairs only to find that the silly moo had the chewed bit stuck behind one of her bottom canine teeth :sosp:

The ONE time I think well it's never happend well I won't be doing it again! I'm just glad it was only stuck between her teeth because they are really hard to get a grip on when it's soggy.

#1 PoisonGirl, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Poor Xiva, It just shows how quickly these things can happen I'm glad you were there and htere was a happy outcome (well other than your squished toe). Thanks for posting it serves as a reminder to all of us.

3. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

that must have been frightening!

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I forgot to put the wasing on after aswell :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice