i know everyone always asks...but im going to book it in the beginning of august. im terrified. Calvin is now about a year old...is this okay? my boyfriend is still totally against the idea...because he has such an amazing character, but he has got the whole house to himself now...so im seriously considering getting him a girlybun. what do i have to do before and after the op? he is really really lovely but, he does still nibble on stuff....do you think i should go for it? im getting him microchipped too...ive booked that for the 5th of august, should i get this done at the same time or should i wait incase it gets him too stressed? he needs a myxi jab too...so i need that done...dont know whether to get it done at the same time?