Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Neutered Westie Girl Peeing and Pooping

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by malfollie, Jun 30, 2009.

1. malfollie

malfollie PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I am at my wits end with my little princess. She is peeing and pooping all over the house and can't stop her!
    She is 10 Months old and was fully house trained until about 3 weeks ago she has decided she wants to do little random wees all over the house and little poos, not a proper poo mind just a little nugget here and there.
    She is neutered was neutered at 5 months due to medical reasons. Could this be marking?
    I thought she was maybe marking because when she is left in the kitchen when we are out she will not make a mess so assuming it isn't medical, but when we are in the house she starts!!!
    Someone suggested it was maybe because she is at the age where she would of normally been having her first season so is possibly trying to attract boys??

Anyone who has experienced this please help

Malfollie
    xxxx

2. malfollie

Bumpity Bump
    xxxx

3. malfollie

Anyone??? Pls
    xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice