UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes you a little nervous on PF
I've got 4 people
Christine and Nonnie cos they don't live far away and I will probably meet them one day :scared: HaHa but they will probably meet me too :yikes:
Dundee cos I might say something wrong one day ;)
AND
Bordie I really don't know how to take him :D See I've just said that and can now see how he could turn that into something rude :blushing:

Ok
This is supposed to be light hearted so please keep it that way, and don't give the mods too much work :D

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
Who makes you a little nervous on PF
I've got 4 people
Christine and Nonnie cos they don't live far away and I will probably meet them one day :scared: HaHa but they will probably meet me too :yikes:
Dundee cos I might say something wrong one day ;)
AND
Bordie I really don't know how to take him :D See I've just said that and can now see how he could turn that into something rude :blushing:

Ok
This is supposed to be light hearted so please keep it that way, and don't give the mods too much work :D
:eek: you incase misty show's me up:D. do you you no it would be great for the three of us to meet up:D

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I don't think anyone makes me nervous.
But when I start a new thread, I always dread that no one will answer :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I don't think there is anyone that makes me nervous. I put my opinions on some threads and sometimes and get nervous that people will take them the wrong way, but I don't think (well, hope!) they ever have.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Can't think of anyone who makes me nervous to be honest

Everyone that I have chosen to interact with here seems to be lovely :)

·
Registered
22,552 Posts
I don't think anyone makes me nervous.
But when I start a new thread, I always dread that no one will answer :)
haha That happened to me a few days ago! :crying: lol

I always go to the threads that nobody has answered and put something as I know its awful when you get ignored! So I'd always answer em don't worry! haha..

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.