Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nero has serious love for his great-gran (and it's driving me potty!)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AmberNero, Apr 1, 2011.

1. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

We're at the OH's mum and dads, and the OH's gran lives with them- and Nero LOVES her. She always has treats and a hug for him, and he has been whining, and whining, and whining, and pacing and whining and poking the living room door with his nose and scratching at the doorhandle- he wants to stay in her room with her, but he's too big and will squish her in her bed if I'm not with him!

Daft apath! There's only so much MIL-granny that I can handle, so he's not going to get his own way! he's already been for a 10 minute visit and we've only been here for half an hour in total :rolleyes:

It's quite sweet, really!

Anyone elses dog have serious love for someone they don't see every day?

Amber loves my friend, J- she was in seventh heaven when she realised she wasn't going away! (J's lodging with us)

Poor Nero...his favourite person is NOT going to be living with us! :lol:

2. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Oscar absolutely ADORES this old couple we bump into sometimes up on the field as they've always got the best treats...at least in his opinion lol. It's funny because for once, he's not interested in their dogs, just the people themselves...and the treats of course.

3. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

I moved out of my parents about a month ago and Bailey lived there since he was a pup and well he loves his gran.. She gives him biscuits, hug, everything lol. If we've been for a visit when we come home, he gets all sulky and goes and sits in his bed or by the dog. He seems to get depressed when he comes home. Thankfully I love my mumsy so Bailey can see his granny as much as he wants lol.
    Suki loves her breeder, She totally fell in love with Doug and she always knows when he's in town, if she sees his landrover she is straight there. It's soo adorable. Though she doesn't get to see him much.

4. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Awww, they seem to know who the good guys are, don't they! Or at least where the good food is! :lol:

5. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

I think my two just love people who like them... There is this one lady who always says hi to them both, and that's all she does, she just says Hi, she sometimes gives them a pet and they get all excited when they see her. Though I think most of the time, it's like "foooooooooood" lol. They go nuts for Sea Biscuits lol

6. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Bailey absolutely adores my auntie.
    If I meet up with her at the park he's jumping up and getting really over excited and isn't interested in her dog at all.

7. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Pippi loves my best friend Liz. As soon as Liz comes round she will sit with her, it's like I don't exist, when Liz sleeps over Pippi won't come to bed with me. Last night when Liz went home I walked her out to her car and Pippi stood by the fence all sad watching her leave and wouldn't come in. For ages Pippi was just staring out the gate with a forlorn face :(

8. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

awww what lovely stories :D

Mine seem to love everybody really that fusses them!

Though Monty does have extra special affection for my next door neighbour. Will pull me over to get too her if we see her out.

Think because she allows he to climb all over and give her lots of kisses and she did that since he was a pup.

9. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Dora loves other halfs pop ( grandad ) they play for hours , she can do no wrong, she has broke his plants the lot, but they are best friends

Attached Files:

10. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Bella fell in love with a friend of mine who visited from Denmark for a week. SHe kept lickin her legs...and was torn about whther to follow me or my friend when we werent in the same are of the house causing Bella to sit in the middle of us and cry....:p but she did eventually end up wth mommy:) my loyal girl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice