Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nelly the black pug puppy - update!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cuddypuppy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Cuddypuppy

Cuddypuppy PetForums Member

Night 2 - bed at 11.00 pm and slept through until 8.00 am and a clean crate and still no whining! Massive wee and a poo when I took her out to the garden. Poor little sod, the grass was so wet. Thankfully her number 2 was solid if you know what I mean. She seems to perform about once an hour, so we are extending the every 20 minute garden trips.

The children seem to have taught her to "come" and "sit" and are giving her lots of praise for this. I am glad we didn't get a puppy when the children were younger, as I think the girls are just the right age now (9 and 10½) and are really helping out (in the right way).

She has her first vaccination today, so we have a trip out in the car later.

Attached Files:

2. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Gorgeous baby!

Sounds like she is settling in really well :)

3. Cuddypuppy

Cuddypuppy PetForums Member

Oh no, the vets have just called, Nelly's appointment has been cancelled as the vet she was booked in with has suspected swine flu!!! We are rearranged for tomorrow with another vet in the practice.

4. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww thats great she settled in ok......;)

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Aww bless her! Sounds like she's settled in perfectly! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice