Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nelly pug update.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cuddypuppy, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Cuddypuppy

Cuddypuppy PetForums Member

Well she has slept through for 5 nights in a row for 9 hours! Is this a miracle, or is she just finding her paws? Toiletting seems to be going very well too and I don't think I needed puppy pads as she is doing everything out in the garden.

Nelly is settling into a little routine now and we are looking forward to being able to take her for walkies a week after her 2nd jab.

I am slowly changing her food over from Pedigree Bum (as the vet calls it) to Natures Diet with a bit of Royal Canin mixed in.

Attached Files:

2. mindymoo

mindymoo PetForums Member

Oh my god what a good puppy!!! Toileting outside and sleeping right through you cant ask better than that huh??

How long has she been on pedigree before you start introducing another feed?? My pup is gonna be put on pedigree but I would like to swop over to arden...

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Gorgeous pictures - Nelly sounds like a little star.

4. rona

rona Guest

How lucky are you!!!!
    Sounds like the perfect puppy :)
    Pictures are amazing, were they taken by a professional photographer?

5. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

aw she's being good! Mika was like that at night too he wouldn't make a peep. My guess is its because he was crate trained at the breeders anyway so he was used to it at night. We had something of his mummy's scent on it and left it in there a couple of nights and he was ever so good. My mum and i on the first night we had him both needed to go to the loo at night and we forgot about our new addition and we were like 'oh oh...what did we do' but no not a peep :) The only time he did cry overnight was for 10 minutes and it was on the day i had an accident. My dad put him down at night and i was in bed early and all i could hear was Mika and i was like worried because he never cried at night before, i text my sister going 'mika's crying, why?!' I think he was upset everyone was going to bed way too early lol!

My guess is Nelly was trained by the breeder to behave too :)

6. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

AWw there lovely pictures ..;) and thats good news about her settling in.:D

7. Cuddypuppy

Nope, I took them yesterday ;)

8. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

She's such a good puppy! Great photos, your daughters (I assume) obviously adore her!

9. Cuddypuppy

Her posh name is Jessygaff Little Star!

10. Cuddypuppy

Yes, they are my daughters. Phoebe is 9 and Casey is 10. Phoebe is definitely more patient with Nelly. Casey just wants to be on MSN!

11. Cuddypuppy

The pups weren't crate trained at the breeders, but they were put outside on the grass regularly.

12. Cuddypuppy

I started mixing a bit of Natures Diet in straight away and am slowly adding more Natures Diet and less Pedigree. I have to say Pedigree Chum really stinks! :eek: All number 2s are looking fine, so hopefully we will have no problems when she is on the new food altogether.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice