Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nellie saved the day

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Gem16, May 3, 2011.

1. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

Everyone has gone to bed and i was just getting in myself when i see Nellie jump down and stare at the carpet, then the biggest spider run across the floor :cryin: I am terrified of them! But little miss was straight on the case and killed it in 2 swipes :eek:
    I usually get my mum to put them outside but i am afraid that wasn't an option tonight.
    It's now under a box and a mug on top to be removed in the morning by someone else, it better still be there and dead, i wasn't gonna poke it to check.
    Little bliters ! :eek:

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Tut Tut!!!! Shame on you, getting your puss-kats to kill the poor wee spiders!!!! :nono:

My boys are both fully up on the 'no killing' rules - more than once I have sat, watching the boys watching a spider walk right past them and they do not so much as twitch a whisker. When they were younger, they may have gone to make a move but a firm 'Noooooooooo' from me and they would stop.

They probably make up for it when I am not around by turning in feline Arnold Schwarzennegers and killing everything in sight...... :( :(

[​IMG]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. ukmutz

ukmutz PetForums Member

I remember before me and my wife moved in together she called me one night because a huge spider was in her bedroom and she was a too scared to go to sleep with it there.

Only problem is that I had to admit that i'm even more scared than her when it comes to spiders :eek:

But I did the gentlemanly thing and drove straight over to her place and gave her as much moral support as I could :tongue_smilie:

4. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

I don't mind spiders, but have had several boyfriends that are scared of them.....bless their cotton socks :tongue_smilie:

I think Luna is going to be a scaredy cat when it comes to spiders. She jumps if a bit of fluff rolls towards her :rolleyes::

5. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

I thought you said you have several boyfriends i was like ooooh get you ;) :p haha :D

6. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

omg i sound like such a floozie hahahahahaha no i meant that I HAVE had several boyfriends eg theyre exes. still doesnt sound much better, now I just sound like ive got lots of ex boyfriends *abandons thread before makes herself look any worse*

:lol::lol::lol::blushing::lol::lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice