UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nella Bella meets NewfieMums Delicious Diva :001_wub: (Oh My what a sweetheart !!!)

They turned quite a few heads ;)

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You Tease you! Where are all the pics???? :D
Just the 1 :p. I have 7k of dog on my lap :yikes: not enough hands for cameras !!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a beautiful picture, even if I did take it! The lady at the next table asked if they were related :001_unsure:

Can't wait for her to come play on the heath.
Think i will wait til she is fully jabbed up then she can have a proper romp ;)

·
Super Moderator
29,640 Posts
Bless them, Diva's such a gorgeous dog (will have to arrange a meet again soon Newfiesmum!)

Just the 1 :p. I have 7k of dog on my lap :yikes: not enough hands for cameras !!!
How long before she can go on the floor now? I know with Rogue we were counting the days! For a pup that's grown into a pretty slim & lightweight dog she wasn't half a heffer to carry (or maybe I'm just a weakling:laugh:)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
That is a beautiful picture, even if I did take it! The lady at the next table asked if they were related :001_unsure:

Can't wait for her to come play on the heath.
I was going to ask if you got asked if it was Mum and Baby or something. I get the same with the Clowns. :rolleyes5:

It's very rude to have just one picture you know!

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
Awwwwww beautiful pic :001_wub: You're a bit of a tease only putting up the 1 picture though!! :laugh:
It's my fault; I forgot the camera in my efforts to get out of the house with just Diva and we had to use Raine's phone. Nella was doing quite a bit of wriggling by then!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Bless them, Diva's such a gorgeous dog (will have to arrange a meet again soon Newfiesmum!)

How long before she can go on the floor now? I know with Rogue we were counting the days! For a pup that's grown into a pretty slim & lightweight dog she wasn't half a heffer to carry (or maybe I'm just a weakling:laugh:)
and me going nooooo she isnt heavy! im fine! haha when really thinking OMG my arms are gunna fall off :)

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
Gorgeous pic!

Don't worry, I've had someone ask if Ozzy was Harvey's mum! Harvey is a fully grown Bernese, Ozzy a Newfoundland... and both boys! :eek:
That happened a lot when I had Joshua, people asking if they were mother and son when they are both boys. Now people want to know how long before Diva is full grown, because being a girl she is smaller than Ferdie and they think she must be a puppy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.