Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

needy kitten

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by SnazzyJazzy, Feb 10, 2012.

1. SnazzyJazzy

SnazzyJazzy PetForums VIP

hi :)
    my kitten jazzy is being a bit of a pain in the arse with his neediness, i love my cuddles with him but it has got to the point where he will not leave my side im worried about treading on him!!
    i have tried shutting him in one room for five minutes a day to try and let him be a bit more independent but he spends those five minutes howling like a puppy lol

any advice truly appreciated thank you :D

2. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

Can I have a cuddle off Jazzy please :)

My Cookie hates being picked up, she will sit on my lap briefy then moves away. She does follow me everywhere, including bathroom visits, where she immediately jumps on the bath and up on to the washbasin.

I almost stepped back on her last week and now I make a point of looking round when in the kitchen to see where she is.

3. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

There are so many members on here would love to have your "problem ". Some kittens need company some are happy to spend time on their own,how old is he now.Maybe if you feel you can afford a bit extra it would be worth getting a playmate of a similar age.

4. SnazzyJazzy

SnazzyJazzy PetForums VIP

lol i love it to im just worried about when i go out because he crys all the time and neighbours arnt to happy with me :(
    cant get another cat tho i would love to!!!! he plays with howard sometmes tho im not sure howard enjoys it soo much :D
    this morning he decided he would have to have a bath with me...he looked really cute with bubbles all over him lol :D :D
    he is 5 months :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice