Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need your help

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by VTV, Nov 1, 2012.

1. VTV

VTV PetForums Newbie

Near my house has Puppy for sale, they call alaska Malamute . Can you help me see that is alaska Malamute ? because I don`t know it true Malamute . Sorry my bad English
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hawksport

hawksport Banned

I think you need a better photo than that

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Pictures not come out. This may help there are pictures or adults and pups on the link for you to compare.

Snowlion Alaskan Malamutes: Colors and Markings of our Malamute puppies

The best thing is to ask if the pup has a pedigree and is registered with the Kennel club if your in the UK or whatever the equivalent is (if you have one)
    in the country you are in. If its got kennel club or equivalent registration papers that should tell you.

There are a lot of Malamute crosses about as well though, crosed with siberian huskies, german shepherds etc.

4. VTV

VTV PetForums Newbie

in my country doen`t have certified Pedigree or orther . If need it so price so hight then I can buy one but I don`t know with Alaskan Malamutes ,husky or alusky Because they look like same. So I want you see what are they ? I don`t believe the Seller, Seller say it Alaskan Malamutes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice