Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need to find so energy! Any ideas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sue&harvey, May 6, 2010.

1. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Afternoon all, I seriously need to find some energy... anyone got any spare? Or ideas. I'm on day 5 of working until 5am in the bar and i'm absoultly shattered. We were are so blooming busy at the moment. I know I shouldn't complain, its work but you would think most of them were drunk enough but 10 pm let alone the state of them at 5am.
    Sorry im rambling. Just so tired!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

2. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Pro-Plus ! Chocolate

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Tea, chocolate, coke, more tea and 4 hours sleep... can't get pro plus here :eek: or I would have take the packet.

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

get some Pro-plus ordered off the internet and get them down ya lololol. Loads of caffine............... I get muzzy headed when I am knackered, its horrible.

5. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Roll on Sunday... It should calm down by then. Wouldn't be so bad if they were not quite so drunk... it's only a small bar and sold 10 barrels of larger in 7 hours :eek:

Know what you mean about fuzzy head... and I only got one drink out of those 10 :rolleyes::lol:

6. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I make myself expresso's to stay awake! DIY with work supplies though, so its a plastic cup with 2 heaped spoonfuls of coffee and 2 heaped spoonfuls of sugar and lots of face pulling to drink it.:D
    Mind you if you drink enuf you get palpitations, heartburn and probably ulcers eventually.:((maybe dont try that, eh?):rolleyes:

7. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

:lol::lol: I think ill stick to the tea, that sounds a bit painful :scared:

8. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Ahh well off to use up the last of my energy... it's going to be a busy one. a virtual glass of vino to those who tried to help :) :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice