Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

need these

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by cassie01, Jul 17, 2009.

1. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

RSPCA Walsall & District Branch

I want these bunnies. Iv been watching them for a month or so and im totally in love. Problem is i cant get them till we move and that could be a couple of months. i hope no one beets me too them. i neeeeeeed them!!!

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Gorgeous buns.

The reason they are in there is sickening though.

3. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

definatly, thats why i need them. to make up for the awfulness they have suffered. My two girls are never going to be buns that enjoy cuddles, the hamsters are a bit too small, lizards have no fur and OH has said no dogs until business has kicked off and is stable (why he has to be logical ill never know) and i need cuddles!!! I just know these would make great house buns. Been told they are dead friendly even though they have been through a lot.

4. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

They are sweet, i cant believe that all of Smokey's ribs were broken and nobody knew, poor little thing! Thats soooo sad!

Isnt there anyway you can contact the RSPCA and see about reserving them and maybe just keep visiting them until you move?

5. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

What a stunning pair of bunnies. What they have suffered is appalling. How does it come about that evey single rib in his little body was broken? Awful :(

6. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Probably grabbed or squeezed :(

7. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Aw they are lovely poor little babies!
    I cant believe he had broken ribs!
    2 boys together as well.....I bet they really depended on each other with the horrors they have been through so have really bonded! x

8. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Awww they are beutiful bunnies cant believe one had broken ribs! i think u shud get them:D lol theyd have a wonderful home. maybe like someone said ring and see if u can reserve them? have to keep us updated:D

9. frags

frags PetForums VIP

oh they are beautiful bunnys, i cant believe the bun had broken ribs, poor little might!!

10. Missymoo

Missymoo PetForums Senior

Oh the poor little bunnies!! they are stunning xx

11. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Awww they are stunning, unfortunately this kind of story is far too common, poor little things, they deserve a nice home :) hope you get them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice