Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

need some urgent advice or ideas plz with regards a kitten thats had an infection

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by snowfrill, Aug 24, 2013.

1. snowfrill

snowfrill PetForums Member

hi plz could anyone help i have a 11 month old kitten that i bottle feed from 10 days old.
    I went away for 1 wk n got back 3wks ago when i returned home she seemed to be in pain so i took her to vets she had a bladder infection vet treated her accordingly with antibiotics after they finished i had to take her back a couple days later she seemed worse they checked her urinary sample n also her blood.
    Blood results came back normal sample was a little bit abnormal but not enough to keep her in so they treated her with a different kind of antibiotic n betamox plus they told me to get her urinary food which i got she didnt seem to get better so i took her back n they gave me more antibiotics for her n had to continue with what i was already giving her, she seemed to improve until the last antibiotic then she started peeing everywhere, took her back to vets n they but her on more antibiotics but a longer course i now have her in a separate room from my other cats but, when i let her out she pees everywhere but she doesnt do this when she is in the room by herself.
    Ive recently had alot of building work going on n she also started peeing in shower before i went away if door or window wasnt open, except of a night time, generally she is good with using the litter tray but i was wondering if something else could be wrong as this seems to be very unusual for her plz could someone help ty :(

#1 snowfrill, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice