Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marcia, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

A couple of weeks ago, one of my friends got dumped by her boyfriend for the most pathetic, most digusting reason ever! :mad:
    Anyway, she was really upset and she still loved him. They were going to get back together about a week ago until she found out that her best friend slept with her ex! Some friend eh? :rolleyes:
    Now she won't speak to her (ex) best friend understandably.

The problem i'm having is that i'm friends with both girls and with them bitc*ing at eachother, i feel stuck in the middle :(

Also, i found out yesterday, that the ex best friend has now got together with this guy!!! :mad:

Sorry if this is all over the place, it's hard to type when i'm not mentioning any names lol.

Anyway, what would you all do? Would you still be nice to the both of them or would you stay friends with both of them but tell the ex best friend that she was bang out of order and stupid?

2. BrodiesMummy

BrodiesMummy PetForums Member

I had this happen before with 2 of my mates i stayed friends with both but point blank refused to listen to the b*tchin about the other as it wasnt fair on me and they both understood and took it really well, hope your friends are as easy :)

3. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I'd simply explain you'd like to keep them both as friends, refuse to take sides stay totally impartial and if they can't accept that, they were not worth having as friends anyway. :)

4. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Thanks both.

Even though the ex friend keeps trying to drag me into things, i think the best thing to do would be for me to put my foot down and say i don't want to be involved, i don't want to lose either of them as friends :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice