Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need some advice!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cherpi, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

Right so since I was little I've had pets, until I got my dog only Hamsters but still I love animals! Another pasion of mine are computers, I'm a tech freak! I love computers, laptops and in my house everyone comes to me for advice haha. Anyway I'm in year 11 and will be leaving school in a few weeks, but what I'm going to do next has left me stumped! I applied for a College local to me to do 3D Art and Design, but then today someone told me that near me another college has a Animal care and health course, an apprenticeship, which I really think looks fantastic! I'm so torn, all my friends are going to the college where I'd like to do 3D art and design but I REALLY want to do the animal course.

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

do what you really want to do, because you might only regret it in the end.

sorry its not much help, didnt want to read and run :eek:

3. Petloversdigest

Petloversdigest PetForums Senior

I can offer my experiences if this helps - I took a long time and lots of training to get where I am today - but IMO no experience or learning is ever wasted effort so don't feel that any decision you make now is binding for life and do factor in the value of being with your friends too - all too soon you will all be heading your separate ways, and it would be good to build some memories with them to treasure forever. When you wake up first thing, ask yourself what your gut feeling is, then go with that and stick to your guns! That's my approach to these decisions that seem so crucial at the time, - instinct is your best guide! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice