Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

need major vent

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by big_bear, Jun 23, 2010.

1. big_bear

big_bear PetForums VIP

ok im not here very often but im soooooooo wound up about last night if i dont vent with like minded dog lovers think ill explode :mad:

my step daughter was late in last night and we got told that she was at a womans house near by too us. as shes known as a drug dealer i wasnt happy and with bev and my step son and nephew went round to go see if she was there as we have been told she picks fights with anyone. well we got there and we thought she was not in as no answer. i went round back and she was on garden with a very young pup she said wasnt feeding very well. i asked her where the mother was and she said inside. well i asked if she needed any help and she said the mum wasnt lettin her near of other pups so i could try if i wanted i think she was out her face tbh on heroin or some kinda drug. well my nephew shouted me as he had opened back door to pop his head inside see if my step daughter was there (thank god she wasnt by the way n turned up shortly after)

well the sight was unbelievable there was no furniture in the house apart from a pram and broken washer i think it was. the floor was minimum of 2 inches deep in faeces and urine and rotting food. the stench was unbearable. all of a sudden she got very defensive and said we werent allowed in which was too late as my nephew was in there and all of a sudden heard barking and my nephew shouting we went running in and there were dogs everywhere. filthy covered in faeces and god knows wot. u couldnt see the floor for faeces and rubbish. the dog tht attacked my nephew was it turns out mum to some pups and pups were locked in like a closet thing. my nephew forced door and got pups out and passed them too me.

i had to come out house and i vomited with the stench my nephew also came out n threw up 3 times. the neighbour came out and when he realised wot was happening rang the rspca saying someone was needed now. there was also at least 10 maybe 15 cats and young kittens. the pups id say were about 4 weeks old.

i told the woman the dogs were comin out the house and she said i wasnt to take them and i basically said tough theyre goin they aint staying in there a minute longer and if i could find something to put cats in they were comin out too. my step son bought pups too my house and we were in argument with the woman about getting other dogs out. she wound my partner up tht much she hit the woman :eek: and basically said give us the dogs or u get another one. we had tried explaining tht we wud take them to our house while we wait for rspca to come out then would hand them over and they would be taken care of. she then started crying and said but u cant if i get rid of dogs n i cant breed them then i cant afford my "smack" !!!!!!!!!! bev then punched her again and yelled and ranted saying she dint deserve any animals.

well in end woman phoned police and said we was burgling her i think she tried scaring us off but we all stood our ground. sure enough police came out lights sirens the lot (very embarrasing). we was told we had to return the pups or we would be arrested i said thts fine ill be arrested then cos they aint comin back here. after 3 threats of cuffs i relented and came home to fetch them bev had to stay there to make sure we dint do a runner with them. i took pups back up n refused to hand them over. they said they had rang for rspca themselves so i said well when theyre here ill hand em over cos if the copper gave her pups back id smack him then smack her :eek:

well i kept hold of pups for an hour and then agreed they could go in a basket in back of car as he assured me rspca were on their way. about an hour n half later they turned up police were still there as we all refused to move untill they got there. the woman claimed the father to pups was part pit bull and wasnt at the property. the rspca turned up and seized all dogs in property and few of cats as she released the cats out the house.

im still reeling as officer said if theyre part pitbull theyll have to be destroyed. i wish id refused to bring pups back now as why is it fair tht they be killed cos of their breed and stupid prats breedin dogs they know aint allowed. i dint sleep at all last night and just cant get the house n them poor dogs out my mind.

we also rang and reported her to council for state of house but police n rspca had also done it.

sooooooooooo bloody wound up it should be a happy endin so why do i feel so bloody crap

Dally Banjo likes this.
  2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Hey well done for helping :thumbup: poor animals :mad: I think you handled the situation alot better than I would have & hopefully the pups & cats will be rehomed to a much better place :)

3. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

That sounds like an unbearable situation. Poor animals :( Well done to you and your partner for staying there no matter what and helping to rescue them.

4. big_bear

big_bear PetForums VIP

ty i just hope theyre not destroyed

5. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Crikey... what a nightmare :mad:
    But, yes, well done for standing your ground. :)
    Hope the poor dogs & cats get sorted out.
    Do you think you'll get to find out?
    xx

6. big_bear

big_bear PetForums VIP

im not sure if we will be allowed cos police said we could have been arrested for theft n assault haha im not bothered but dunno if tht will stop rspca lettin us know ugh so frustrating

7. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Well done you for standing your ground i would have done the same
    And I know violence is never the answer but well done to your OH!!! I would have done alot more :eek:
    Hopefully the poor pups won't be destroyed :(

8. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Well done you:D makes you wonder who would buy pups from somewhere like that:confused:

9. big_bear

big_bear PetForums VIP

lol when bev punched her i was like omg we r so in cells tonight now lol i dunno wot laws are on them tbh poor lil things

10. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

OMG how horrible :( poor animals

11. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Maybe if you could try and find out how the animals are if you feel you would like to by ringing the RSPCA and voicing your concern, they can only say no I guess, but at least if they can tell you it would put your mind at rest.

12. big_bear

big_bear PetForums VIP

i might give it a go tomorrow thanks like u said worse they can do is say no

13. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

gosh that sounds terrible!

I really hope she is punished for what she's done. It sounds as though she might be if she has the police and the RSPCA on to the council about her, im sure they won't take that lightly.

I also hope the pups don't get destroyed... she could have just said it out of spite because she knew she was having them taken off her so wasn't gonna see them again anyway....but either way it's just a terrible thing for those poor pups, I hope they will be ok :(

14. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Well done for doing what you believe.. I dont think many would of stood there ground the way you did...

So sad about the pups..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice