Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

need loving home a.s.a.p

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by shellz2, Jul 14, 2009.

1. shellz2

shellz2 PetForums Newbie

hiya hope someone out there can help, i live in bolton near manchester my son has seperated from his g.friend and has to move back home to me (mum). Unfortunately buster his beloved rotti maybe a cross( he got him from dog home 3yrs ago as a rotti) cannot come with him as i have a staff .. they do get on to a point when out but i have cats too. Buster fine with kids n dogs that he come across in his tie with us but not cats...my son is keeping his rented house on purely for buster sake as there are no dog home near us who can take him.he is lovely natured about 4 1/2 yrs old now.. loves attention n is housetrained..not a guard dog...to daft in a happy way lol.please help if can ..thanks shell
    07746344860...phone...

#1 shellz2, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  2. louisehall21

louisehall21 PetForums Junior

hi have you seen the new post looking for loving dog to join our family they may be interested just a thought for you if still not found a home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice