Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need home for 2 border collies

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Ducky, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

anyone got any helpful advice for helping rehome two border collies? (ayrshire based)

its a very long story about why, but basically they need to be rehomed quickly. (they arent mine, but are in the family)

i dont know much about them as yet, other than they are both young (under 2 i think) farm bred border collies. i dont even know male/female or anything as of yet. i do know that one of them only has three legs after an accident.
    have had very little training.

they have tried dogs trust and sspca, but both have waiting lists.

anyone got any ideas? didnt really want to go through freeads or anything if possible.

2. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

You could try some Border Collie Rescue centres

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Border collie trust GB rescues and rehomes collies and collie crosses throughout the UK
    Border Collie Trust GB
    They should be able to help or put you in touch with someone.

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

cheers guys (and sorry for the delayed response, been away with no internets)

i believe both dogs have potential homes lined up now, so heres hoping that they go through!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice