Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need help

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Roy Yeoh, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Roy Yeoh

Roy Yeoh PetForums Newbie

I get another white poodle last 3 days. He was 7 weeks old and before i get him back from the petshop they gave him the 1st vaccine. I followed the food recommended by the petshop....till yesterday he vomit once and diarrhoea 4-5 times. I ownder what going-on ? Pls help my poor baby :confused:

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

i would take him to the vets straight away, young puppies can go down hill very quickly & it could be something serious like parvo which will also put other dogs at risk. Good luck i really hope he will be ok, try to get him to drink put a little sugar or honey in water to keep him hydrated x

3. MadeleineI

MadeleineI PetForums Newbie

As a general rule vomiting and diarrhoea are showing food intolerance or food poisoning. Feed him raw meat and bones and he will most likely improve. If he doesn't I would suspect an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Holistic vets and homoeopaths deal with this all the time.

4. Roy Yeoh

Roy Yeoh PetForums Newbie

My gf took him to the vet. Maybe is environmental problem too ya. I hope is just normal diarrhoea and vomit regarding to food. :(

5. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

it could be one of many things...ive got everything crossed for your little puppy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice