My chinchilla is turning 3 this year and hasn't been to a vet yet (or so the previous owner said)... At the beggining of this week I noticed something in the very corners of his eyes, almost unoticebe. I also noticed that he changed his sleeping place, he now sleeps on the bottom of the cage rather than a platform or hammock. Today, as I put him back into the cage after letting him out for a while, I noticed his breathing was slightly different from normal. He still has appetite and is active and I already talked to the vet but the vet who specializes is exotic animals will only come in on wednesday (4 days from now). I know that the things I noticed could be something health related that absolutely needs to be checked. But do you think it could wait till Wednesday, I personaly think that it doesn't seem all to bad right now... I'm still super worried though. Should I rush him to a vet or wait for my vet till wednesday? Or should I just see if anything changes and then take him?