Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need Advice on my macaw!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kimberly2020, Jun 13, 2020.

1. kimberly2020

kimberly2020 PetForums Newbie

Need Advice on my macaw!!

Hi everyone my names is Kimberly

I'm new here so will like to share my story with everyone regarding my breeding program and i really need help from everything thanks
    Please I just took up macaw breeding as a hobby after my mom passed away because they were her favorite birds, they remind me of her. I am looking to get more information on how to expand my breeding program as well as partners and make it enjoyable for everyone..
    For any helpful information please this would truly be appreciated.

2. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome:)

3. kimberly2020

kimberly2020 PetForums Newbie

I received this from a breeder i will like to know if this is really because I want to purchase from them you will find their website below

We have given the opportunity for you to benefit from our 7 days 70% discount, so you can buy a parrot at 2050 regardless of the sex whether male or female price doesn't change Or you could get the pair at 3000 including delivery charges.
    Also, I have had individuals to fly in from other countries to pick up a Parrot.
    Could you kindly give me your phone number so we could give you a call?
    You may also visit the link for Available Parrots macawbirds company

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice