Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need a new job!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ColliePower, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

Im so fed up!

My job is awful, my boss is such a *** I need a new job

Anyone know of any good telesales/admin jobs in or around Dorking I would appreciate so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Hon i know how you feel i've had stinky pooey managers and working with them stank lol! Not literally but you know what i mean.

don't quit your job until you find another one though sweetie, especially as job hunting has been tough this year for everyone with the recession, or credit crunch or whatever the correct word is.

I would register with employment agencies though to see if they can find you a new perm job....i don't know of anywhere in Dorking though as i don't live in that part of Surrey, sorry.

3. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Sorry I can't help on the job searching front, but I would just like to wish you the very best luck!

4. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

Good luck with finding a new job.

I know how horrible it is being in a job you hate. My OH hates his job now, and really wants to leave, unfortunatly there are hardly any jobs round here, and what there are are low pay, or need qualifications for, so as things are at the moment he's got to stay put.

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Telesales is damn hard work you're target driven and if you dont cut the mustard so to speak, you're out in a blink. You may hate your boss (dont we all-I married mine but still hate to work with/for him) in the current climate I'd say your best off staying where you are if you feel you have a modicum of security. Just remember you work to live not the other way round. :D
    But good luck with what you choose to do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice