Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need a foster home for my cat!

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by joy935, Aug 22, 2013.

1. joy935

joy935 PetForums Newbie

Looking for someone for short term to look after my cat, female tabby, age 10, house cat, quiet, I live in redditch, prefer someone local,but not mind travelling but not to faraway, as I will visit to see my cat. Need home ASAP 30th Aug 2013 latest.

Thanks

Joy:)

Attached Files:

2. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Might be an idea to say why and for how long, whether willing to pay for food, litter etc, whether has had jabs, been spayed.

3. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

Yes,
    Why?
    How long for?
    Does she gets on with dogs/cats/kids?
    Is she chipped, spayed, up to date on vaccinations?

How do we know you will keep in touch/collect her?

4. joy935

joy935 PetForums Newbie

hello I am moving home going into temporary rented home until property i am buying ready to move in, cats not allow, only short time couple weeks to month.
    yes gets on ok with people other pets.

No she not chipped but I'm going to get her chipped because of moving, no don't if she is spayed,I took her in as stray 6 years ago. I never vaccinated, she never goes outside she house cat, but told to vet when i first had her to get checked out, regular wormed n flea treatment.

I will see her much as possible i love her shes lovely cat, defo not looking permament home. don't want be serparated from her, if i can find somewhere we both can stay then i would prefer that.

:)

5. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

I think you woud be better looking for a cattery although not vaccinated would be a problem, as with the previous thread on the similar subject I couldn't hand over my cats to a random person I didn't know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice