Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Need a diagnosis - miserable tooth ache!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tillski, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Tillski

Tillski PetForums Member

I think my wisdom teeth are coming through – my gums are very sore at the back of my mouth, top and bottom; it gets worse when I start eating (breakfast this morning was near-impossible) and my jaw has started aching too and feels likes it’s swollen (although doesn’t look it). Does this sound like wisdom teeth? Whatever it is it’s so painful, thought it might have been an ulcer at first but never had one like this before and can’t seem to feel anything in my mouth. I’m taking aspirin which seems to be doing nothing and I’m applying bonjela gel which provides me with about 10mins relief when it gets really bad. Anyone any other ideas!?

P.S – On a happier note, it was my birthday on Monday and I turned 20 – happy belated birthday to me! :)

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I'd ring your dentist and get an emergency appointment - Sorry I can't be more helpful.

[​IMG]

Hope you had a great birthday :)

3. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry, can't help on the toothache :blushing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice