UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bramble loves to look out the window in our new house, usually we leave the window open, today nipped out to speak to a neighbour, see brams looking out the window watching me, then he noticed i saw him and went to jump out the window to me!!! FROM THE SECOND FLOOR!!! I Nearly had a heart attack!!!! :scared:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
OMG :scared:
Quick thinking going to the door :)

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
what sort of an owner are you? First you hate him for breaking your nose and then you leave the window open on him! You're terrible :p

·
Registered
583 Posts
Oh ah! That sounds heart stopping. Your wee Brambles. Auch well, you know what. You need to go buy onea those massive trampolines and enclosures so that if he decides to go skydiving, he can bounce right on down to this, and then right on up to ya, as you stand there and hold ya arms open! Bramble, ya mischievious wee thing ye! Ye had yer mammy worried oota her skin! She loves ye just the same tho!

Hugs to botha ye :)

Dobermum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.