Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

naughty suki. Poor fish. Daughter in tears

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by chianya, Apr 23, 2011.

1. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

suki was very naughty this mornin. We have a fish tank outside with several cold water fish which belong to my seven year old. Its on a stand so i dont know how she got into it but she did. She got a fish my daughter found her outside playin with it. We had a dead fish and an upset 7 year old. Bad suki.

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

sorry to hear about the fish, has the tank not got a lid?

3. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

i dont know anything about keeping fish in tanks lol but how does the pump and filter attach if theres no lid?:eek:

also i would be really careful having a tank outside in this hot weather because i would have thought the sun on glass would raise the water temperature, i think it will starve them of oxygen. Hope you dont mind me saying this but it might be better to find someone with a nice pond for the koi and get a species more suitable for life in a tank:eek:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice